1 40l)) Listen and check.
Read the article again carefully. Choose a, b, or c.
- 1 The first thing the journalist did after leaving her GP was.. .
- a go and see a specialist
- b gotoA&E
- c find out what her condition was called
- 2 After realizing that she was a cyberchondriac, she…
- a stopped worrying
- b worried just as much as before
- c stopped visiting health-related websites
- 3 One problem with health-related websites on the internet is that…
- a they make unusual illnesses seem more common than they really are
- b they often describe conditions which don’t really exist
- c they give more information about rare illnesses than aboutcommon ones
- 4 Another problem with these websites is that…
- a they encourage people to go to the doctor more often
- b they make people believe in miracle cures
- c the information may not be right.