Skip to content
- Do you keep to any special diet?- Well, I don’t think it is good to eat a
lot of meat. I usually have meat only once a week. I eat lots of fruit
- He is learning English now because he wants to get a better job.
- The teacher knows the girl doesn’t often argue with pupils.
- I think she often worries.
- Barbara’s boss sees she is always late for work.
- I am calling my son in Chicago now. I want to call him every month
but it is very expensive.
- Do you hear me now? How is your job going?- Great! I am enjoying it
a lot. The only problem I have here is that the food is so good. I eat
too much! I am getting really fat.
- Ruth is learning English now because she likes learning languages
and she wants to impress everybody.
- Listen to that man! Do you understand what language he is
- Is your English getting better?-Yes, I think so.
- We know he never takes risks.
- They think he learns fast, he knows English well and he speaks
- Don’t disturb him. He is just working at his English.
- I don’t like to watch TV very often.But at the moment I enjoy my
favourite film “Gone with the Wind”. And I am very happy.