Skip to content
- I don’t know what to give my brother for his birthday.
- Do they want to publish this book in July?
- She thinks he drives dangerously.
- He understands that he eats noisily, but he always forgets about it.
- Who is that man who is standing in the doorway?- Don’t you
recognize him? It is John, my cousin.
- I have no time now, I am having dinner.
- Does your family leave St Petersburg in summer?-Yes, we always go
to the seaside. We all like the sea. Mother stays with us to the end of
August, but father returns much earlier.
- Where are Tom and Nick now?-They are having a nice walk in the
- What are you doing here now?-We are listening to tape recordings.
- Do you want to see my father?-Yes,I do.
- Michael knows German rather well. He wants to know English,
too, but he has little time for it now.
- What magazine are you reading?- It is a French magazine. There
are good articles on sports here. Are you interested in sports?- Yes, I
am. But I don’t know French.
- We are having an English lesson now.
- He feels in a position to lend her money.
- I think she doesn’t feel safe there.
- Do you see what I mean?
- Do you hear what she is saying?
- He doesn’t feel at liberty to tell you the truth.
- Ron has got a new job. He is earning a fortune as a managing
director. They think he is a bag of money.
- Are they coming tonight?- Yes, I believe so.
- I believe in myself at the moment.
- He dislikes walking, he likes jogging.